Friday, January 14, 2022

Urgent Care (Thurs)

 I barely survived the day. It was another emotionally (at work) and physically (pain) challenging one. The worst was when I went to leave work and my throat and ear pain was so bad I started balling my eyes out. I never cry! This isn't mean. Yet, let the tears flowed down as the throat became even more painful and the sharp pains in the right ear shot through the internal canals.

I ended up going to urgent care... AGAIN! Thank you to the doctors that saw me. Easy in and easy out. No strep, no covid (go figure), no sorts of infection EXCEPT my ear infection is very prominent and even worse than before (fourteen days ago). Antibiotics are much needed!!!! And thank you to the pharmacy that filled it so quickly. Again, easy in and easy out. 

Poor animals love to say hi and I did say hi. I pet and cuddled my animals. Took the medicine. And passed out within twenty minutes. The poor animals need more love and affection. But when you don't feel well it makes it so hard to stay awake and function. Sometimes you have to take care of yourself before you can help take care of others. 

Sleep... and hopefully a good night (as best as can be under these circumstances). Fingers crossed.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment