Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Freedom and Religion

Freedom: I just have to say it. Day #2 by myself (no training) operating the room I have been part of training in for the last two months for my job. It's not fast, it's not perfect, but guess what... I DID IT and I'M DOING IT! I just have to say it because I'm proud, and I'm trying to acknowledge the positive each day. (aka: self-care)

Religion: we are studying the book of "John" in my bible study group. Week #2. I love my group. They ask great questions and make it interesting. I wished I was more prepared for today, but being honest, I did the reading. I just thought the philosophical questions were slightly challenging (for me). I love how God is there if you are open and receptive to him. He has been guiding and helping. He's a great leader and a miracle worker even to this day.

Health: finally improving. Energy levels are starting to rise and hearing is slowly coming back. The right ear sound is still slightly muffled, but it's getting better.

Studies: WILL START TOMORROW!!!! (let's check in on this then... seriously!!!)

To my 2nd shift guy friend who loves to teach me life lessons (from Traverse City): we spent quite a bit of time talking about God, religion, and what we spoke about in studies this evening. It's always an interesting conversation. I appreciate his wisdom and friendship very-much-so. 

The pets: they love begging for attention. We play. We cuddle. It's never enough. But they love when I'm home. And I don't know about everyone else but the weather has been like ten degrees, I'm chilled to the bone, snow continuously falls. It's beautiful outside. But I have three blankets over me and my skin is still cold to the touch. So a conversation and bed are perfect for the evening.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment