Saturday, January 29, 2022

Puppies on Saturday

Ahhh, gotta love puppies. What a fun day. I had to babysit the dogs this morning before an eight week old great dane puppy arrived. One of my family members received a puppy today. So I was watching all the dogs, and then the puppy arrived. How fun. So cute. The puppy stumbles over his feet and falls a lot. His feet are HUGE. He has the rolley-polley skin. A weird sounding little bark when he does bark. And he fits right in. Aren't puppies just the best? However, watch your clothes and anything special; the chewing begins.

Woke up early today. Still fighting constantly being tired. I don't know what's causing it but all I want to do is sleep. I don't know why. Anyone have any good ideas how to make the constant exhaustion go away?

The sun was out and it was a beautiful day. When there are days like this, what do you enjoy doing?

Anyway, I'm off to go read a good book and cuddle up in a blanket to stay warm.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment