Friday, January 28, 2022

"Little Italy" Movie Night

Perfect night for a great movie. Favorite drink, grab some grub, and let the brain finally RELAX.

Today wasn't a bad day. In fact, it was a decent day. But the most important act came at the end of the day. My fate is sealed as to how we move forward starting next week. It's nerve-racking for certain reasons. At the same time, I can be by myself on a shift and prove I can do the job. I CAN DO THIS! 

Then dealing with signing up for health insurance; ya know, important stuff.

And then I turned on the computer and played with the animals and attempted to do homework but I just couldn't think. One of these days...

I'm hoping now that answers have been stated maybe the stress will start to eliminate from my mind and body so I can better focus on my personal life. Because currently my personal life is kinda falling apart. But I hope to 100% rectify that as of this weekend.

Anyway, bed time! And I have to wake up to dog sit tomorrow morning.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment