Thursday, January 27, 2022

Not in the Mood to Talk (Wed)

Sometimes there are days that we don't want to talk... and that's OK! Being true to yourself is most important. Want a good movie that explains this message in a positive way? Watch "Radio Rebel." It's a cute movie with a strong emphasis on being yourself.

The day started with my stomach in knots. I've been struggling finding my voice lately as well as struggling to follow through with things I want to accomplish. (Yes, illness was the beginning of the year. As that is no longer the case, now I'm just being stubborn and apparently scared to start anything I want to do now.) Fear is an issue. Fear can be a motivator. Fear can be a hindrance. Right now, I work and sleep. Gotta change that...

Anyway, the day started with massive amounts of stress. I knew there were going to be issues. As the day progressed, I ended up facing my fears, making decisions, communicating with people, and shaking things up. With help from others (who were very kind) teamwork accomplished everything, and I'm super proud of how the day turned out. I got answers to issues that have had weeks of complications. I gave it my very best. Nothing came to a screeching halt, and I ended the day with a smile on my face.

I knew I could write last night. I just didn't know what to write. In fact, I think today's article (for yesterday) turned out better than expected. But to be honest, I just didn't want to write last night. So see, we can have goals and take a day off to get back on track. A delay doesn't have to be the end of the world. Now I'm talking and taking care of other things. :) 

Have a good night.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment