Saturday, January 22, 2022

T.G.I.F. (Fri)

Have you ever had those weeks that just never end? And you wish it was to the point where it's time for YOUR weekend? I know some people work the weekends- so maybe your weekend is on a Monday (just an example). But for me I'm back to having Saturday and Sundays off, and I just need this week to be over.

It wasn't extremely difficult. I'm just exhausted. I want to be able to sleep, spend time on self-care, and start feeling positive again.

Also, I lifted almost a full crate of blocks that weigh 2,500 lbs; out of 501 pieces I moved about 400 pieces. Then I lifted bar stock. Spent the day cutting, chamfing, and then delivering the barstock. I literally feel like a body builder. Every muscle hurts. My thighs, my upper back between my shoulder blades, my forearms, etc. When I looked down I was at 21,000 steps and still counting. This was definitely a physical day. 

When we don't hold ourselves back we can accomplish great things. But that also doesn't mean we don't need downtime. Chasing dreams and goals is important. Just remember to take care of yourself along the way too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment