Monday, January 10, 2022

Monday, Monday

Nothing like surviving another grand day. Waking up was soooo difficult this morning. The cold, my nice warm bed, kinda dreading going into the office... yea, waking up was not the easiest feat. Then after work I had to take care of some important tasks: phone calls, meetings, trainings. Running more errands after that- such as getting gas and going to the grocery store. So I basically woke up at 5am and came home and sat down by 10pm. Good times! And of course I had to deal with important computer requests like registration, emails, etc. after sitting down. So it's a little after 11:45pm and I'm about to curl up into a ball and go to bed.

The cat has been snuggled. The dog has played and had her snacks and is cuddled next to me. Phone calls and emails made. Time to CRASH FOR THE NIGHT! 

As the snow falls and the roads become icier, it is a beautiful night. It just makes you realize you have to prep even earlier in the morning to leave. Maybe I'll have to clear the snow off the car tomorrow but most likely not. It's the roads in the morning that worry me more; yea for driving. (not!)  

Some of my personal, important goals were finally met today too. Remember those baby steps we were talking about? Yea, climbing the steps to victory. Examples: grocery shopping after not going for a month, exercising- even if only for 5 minutes, writing tonight, playing piano chords. Not going to lie, mentally and emotionally, it really does feel good to check off the boxes.  

And I can't help but giggle. I have an eighteen pound cat sitting next to me, flopping his tail. I keep hearing "thump, thump, thump" as his tail occasionally swishes on the computer making it difficult to type. Oh cats! Gotta love the attention seeking lovers while you wanna write.

Keep doing you. Keep smiling. Hope you have a great tomorrow. And until we meet again.

Blessings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment