Sunday, January 16, 2022

Focusing for Next Week

It was laundry day! I HATE doing laundry. Six loads. Washed and put away. And I dropped as soon as it was done after seven hours. Which says I'm still not 100% health wise. It's great that I don't have a sore throat anymore and the ear pain has subsided. But I still can't hear out of my right ear. And I have to go, take a nap, go, take a nap, etc. It's frustrating because I can accomplish things for a few hours and then need a two hour nap.

There were a few other minor things along the way that I accomplished cleaning house today. But not everything can get accomplished. There is just not enough time in the day. But what I did was super important because it sets the rest of the week up for success.

For instance: Ugh! Homework is NOT DONE! I'm a week behind on school already. This is NOT a repeat of last year Winter 2021 semester. But it is a slow start. I'll have to get back to it starting tomorrow no matter what. I also didn't read my self-care books (two weeks behind on that) and I didn't have a chance to exercise. Does cleaning count for exercising?!? (I don't count it, sadly.)

My church sermon from today was phenomenal. It just hit home. It was all about joy and experiencing joy from God. Then I had a church meeting to learn more about my church (again) and it turned out to be a really good, quick meeting. 

Moving forward, animals are happy.

And I'm tired. Back to bed! Let's accomplish these goals tomorrow.

Blessings. 



No comments:

Post a Comment