Thursday, January 27, 2022

Facing Fears and Feeling Tired

How has your energy level been?

It's been COLD! And I'm sure that has contributed to my lack of wanting to do anything after work. At least the sun shines. I love the sun; it's so rejuvenating. But that doesn't take away from the lack of energy.

I've been in a goofy mood all day. I wanna laugh, crack jokes, stroll around, talk to people, watch movies, and just be free. There's always something to do (that I don't accomplish). And the sad part is I KNOW I can do what I need to do but there is a voice in my head that keeps saying "what if you can't or don't truly want to?" Fear is a pain. I need to get over it.

Today, I read a daily devotional about a saying "in Jesus's name." We need to give it to Jesus. Go to Jesus with an open heart and talk to him. And then end your prayer with "In Jesus's name". It was a good devotional. I usually end my prayers with Amen... but in Jesus's name can be a different start especially if it's something important.

Maybe I can chase this nagging feeling away and not just start the work but DO the work if I give it to Jesus and end the prayer with "in Jesus's name." 

On that note, small goal mastered; I wrote today. Sadly I want to sleep now. See??? It's procrastination!!! But let's go tackle this goal RIGHT NOW. Baby steps to starting something new and making it become a habit.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment