Friday, January 14, 2022

Finally Some Sleep

Happy Friday! Did this feel like a long week? There is nothing I am more grateful for at this point than medicine that helps cure an ear infection and rest. How I can't wait to cozy into the bed and get some sleep and pray the body continues to heal itself throughout the evening to wake up positive and happy.

Today was a GREAT day. I got to train with one of my favorite trainers today. He's smart, kind-hearted, goofy, loves his job, and likes to work in a team setting. He gives me confidence and hope. It was a much needed, positive, and refreshing day. Then, I ended the day with seeing my "old crew" favorite teammmates, had an unexpected and wonderful conversation with my "new" boss, and found out I have health insurance... like soooon!!!! (Thank goodness for so many reasons for health insurance: #1: if I have to race to the doc again and #2: I need a different med to reach goals in 2022.) We (my coworkers and I) also should be part of a bonus plan, and my boss believes in me personally too. It was just inspiring to end the day with positivity.

Animal love is what I was greeted with when I arrived home. My fat cat and poofy dog crack me up. I love how when I eat dinner they both beg for food. (I did not give in.) They literally just got fed their specialty food. Yet, that's not good enough. They want mine. And afterwards the cat rolled around on my computer while the dog got jealous and continuously pounced on the cat. I just pet tweedle-dee and tweedle-dumb and ensure the outdoor cat is happily fed too. LOL. Gotta love our friendly, furry (scaley: fish included) home.

On that note, eyes are heavy and the brain is mellowed out. Time for bed.Let the real challenges begin tomorrow. Hopefully I'm feeling better.

Don't forget to thank God for all the blessings and miracles he bestows upon us each day and how he works in all of our lives for the better- through good times and challenging times. Amen.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment