Saturday, January 15, 2022

Speechless on a weekend

Today did not go as planned. Waking up at 4am and not feeling well is not fun. With the help of my antibiotic, I started to feel better around 8:30am. Ended up sleeping on and off throughout the day. Completed small projects. Got tired and fell asleep early again. Now I'm back up confused, angered, and frustrated that I didn't accomplish more today. Yet, my ear still hurts and is throbbing as we speak; I'm just trying to get healthy again. Uuugghhhh!!!!! This is so frustrating. 

God works miracles in mysterious ways. I'm super proud I woke up and read my daily devotional. The messages lately seem to be on par with how the day goes. I managed to catch up on my church sermons today too. (I had three to watch.) Thank goodness my church still has online sermons and they keep the previous videos up for quite awhile. My pastors are the best and the messages are strong. 

Later I finally opened up my packages that arrived on Monday. Again, God's timing is perfect. It was the right day to open them because I ended up wearing the outfit all day and it brightened my day. Had some great conversations with people. Interestingly again, I had some conversations with friends earlier that again were right on time with God's grace and timing. Interesting how everything works together.

I'd love to say I exercised but I'm having issues with my equilibrium being off. I keep getting dizzy and nauseous. So, I guess it'll have to wait one more day.

End of day I went to see my mom today. She's so good. There is a project she's wanted me to work on for over a week so I made time today to help her for an hour. It's always great to see family. Sadly, even moving around seems to tire me out lately. Up for two hours, down for two to three hours, up to complete another project, back down in a couple hours. You get how this goes. Fixing health takes time to recover. Sadly, time is not my friend much these days. Challenges are arriving and it's time for me to shine this year.

Well, I enjoyed my dog cuddling in my lap and my cat laying on my head this evening. Being near family members (pets included) is comforting. And I don't know what else to say other than I'm trying to do my best while resting. One other goal to accomplish is to do a quick write. (trying to make this a daily habit.) I just don't have anything of importance to say today. I'm moreso putting faith in God that everything will work itself out the way it needs to be worked out. (yes, this does include me doing the work along the way.) 

The thing that keeps coming back as a recurring theme today is love. So many people I know have fallen in love from online dating. I've helped people meet. Others have met people and less than a year later they are happily married. I'm happy for these people. It seems these days everyone has someone.

But sometimes, it's more important to focus on yourself.

... and ignore the nightmares that continuously haunt- especially the last several days.

Blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment