Monday, February 7, 2022

Nerves (Mon)

 Wow! Apparently a week has passed since I last wrote. Sorry about the delay. But it doesn't mean I'm necessarily off track. There were just some unexpected delays. Things are still going to be ok though; there's still hope for success.

SNOW ON MONDAY!!! It's cold. Snow falls. This is one of the bigger snow storms that started Monday and is expected to continue through Thursday. I know the snow is bad, but if it continues, I'll shovel the driveway when the snowfall slows down just a bit. 

Monday was the first day I was on second shift all by myself. So nervous! I wanted to impress my team members while also doing a good job. I woke up. Had a meeting at 11am. And then went into work. Nerves took over my body. But at the end of the day, slow and steady, I survived my first day on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment