Saturday, February 12, 2022

ENT Pain (Wed)

Great! I woke up again with a sore throat and my right ear hurts. I don't wanna go to the doctor again. I also don't want to go 24 days being sick again. And I still don't have my health insurance card. What to do?!? No one is frustrated...

There was a massive accident on the highway. So for the first time in the new position I officially arrived late! :( Thank goodness my managers were cool about it. (Not my fault) but still, I don't like to be late.

Other than that working hard. Working well with my team (at least I think so). Guaranteed no mistakes again. Speed is slow, and I mean SLOWLY... improving. So things are on the upswing for my professional life. Let's not talk about the personal life yet. (no running/ no studying) 

Don't feel well. Nyquil and bed.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment