Monday, February 7, 2022

Household Tasks and Conversations (Sun)

 Woke up with some energy. My body doesn't feel like it's in so much pain. How the heck did I sleep so late again though? Days are being wasted...

Woke up 12:30pm(ish) and cleaned photos out of my phone because my phone is too slow and not properly working. Then there was the church meeting at 2pm; this group is inspiring. Learning more about the church and God and community is important. When asking the pastor my question at the end, she made mention lots of people are struggling with isolation and loneliness these days. 

It felt good to get out of the basement. The sun was shining bright. Left to go get medications and then dinner. Got the car washed and picked up an Avocado and Shrimp Salad. Shoveled snow. Then need to stay warm.

Had a few more good conversations in the evening with some girlfriends. In fact, I had conversations while shoveling the driveway (again). Driveway shoveled so the landlord can properly come home. And back to... you guessed it... "The Witcher." Dang it! I can't stop binge watching shows. It makes me happy! But at the same time I need to get my personal stuff done. 

My body and my brain are just exhausted these days. 

At least no work in the morning. (Granted, that's to get my personal life in order, hopefully.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment