Monday, February 7, 2022

Building Confidence (Tue)

Woke up tired and later than what I would have hoped, but onward to work. Before going to work, I must shovel the driveway. The snow is practically up to my knees. It took about 2 hours to shovel 75% of the driveway. Grab food, then a shower, and gotta fly outta here.

Meeting at 11:30am for new employees. It was a positive and interesting meeting.

And then it was time to complete day two on my own. I had a little more confidence. Apparently there were a few errors from the night before, but that's ok, because I can fix the errors and make things better. Slowly building speed. Slowly building confidence. Slowly understanding the job a little bit more. Note: I did have to miss bible study today; there was no time. I feel bad but I had to do what was best for the job. So it was still a long day, but I'm proud of the minor victories and accomplishments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment