Monday, February 7, 2022

Just Finish the Day! (Fri)

What happened... Crazy dreams??? Why am I having regrets about losing people in life (not dieing, people walking away)? My emotions are raging and I'm feeling too much lately. I want it to stop. Am I tired? 

It must be exhaustion!!!

When I'm tired I can't turn off emotions or thoughts. I just need this day to be over. 

You guessed it! A meeting at 1pm on Friday. It feels like all that has been accomplished this week is merely working. My personal life goes by the wayside. 

Meeting ok. Taking Monday off to try and get refocused. And I just need to survive the day. 

Friday went. Worked over half day in Toolcrib and then worked over half day in Stocking room. The guys were kind on second shift to invite me to a Pot Luck for dinner. It turned out fun. And then back to work.

Home late. Exhausted. Bed. 

My poor animals... at least they get to cuddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment