Monday, February 7, 2022

Hump Day (Wed)

Woke up 8am for a doctor's appointment. Thank goodness it was virtual. Interesting. Glad we met. Looking at possible surgery opportunities. We'll see what the future holds. Also, why are the animals' fur coats cold? Even Olaf is cold. That is weird??? Hmmm...

Time to officially get out of bed. Alright! My body hurts. My arms hurt. Lifting bar stock and blocks gets heavy over time. Time for work again!  

Working another long day. Working on fixing mistakes. Doing my best. Learning how to ship packages on my own- adding to the schedule I'm already comfortable with. 

It's cold and snowy. Let's get this day over with.

Finally get home only to realize the heat in the house has turned off. House is 58 degrees. Um... burr???? That might be why the animals were cold in the morning. So heat went out sometime between Tuesday and Wednesday morning. How the heck to fix? Long story short, figure it out. Fire on. 

Bedtime.

... really hoping things get easier moving forward. (Just frustrated everything seems difficult and I'm feeling a bit isolated and lonely lately.)

No comments:

Post a Comment