Monday, February 14, 2022

Monday Blues

There is nothing like waking up and having everything go to hell in a hand basket. Apparently I made a mistake on Friday delaying parts (even though they weren't marked as high priority). Haven't had health insurance in a month and when I called asking where the card was it was NEVER mailed. (so now it should be coming) Called the doctors to update them with my health insurance information only to find out I don't have enough information. (will when I have the card) The medicine I need, I now have to start all over again because I've been without health insurance for too long (great, nothing like starting over). I parked in the wrong parking place last night and caused difficulties for the other person living near (he doesn't usually come home until Monday night). And I need a new pair of work shoes that aren't in stock (high price for something I'm not fond of as a replacement). WHEN DO THINGS GET BETTER???

I care.

I try.

I do my very best.

Instead, I just look like an incompetent idiot as of late. I'm really not!!! But it sure doesn't look that way. EVERYTHING I touch is difficult. NOTHING is easy. I'd say it's a phase of the moon but for two months... this is getting old!

Well, I've gotta get going. At least I had a blanket that kept me warm last night (bought a new fuzzy blanket yesterday evening). And I at least made phone calls I set out to make in the morning. And I read my daily devotional. And the trash is taken out. I'm trying to be positive... so a few things were done. I just hope the rest of the day gets a little better. I still have a ton of work to do when I get home tonight.

Sunlight. Sunlight and positivity would be nice to help improve the day.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment