Saturday, February 12, 2022

Friday Yay-Day (Fri)

Thank goodness it's Friday. I feel like I've run a marathon this week. The week just never ends for whatever reason this week. Yes, you guessed it! I STILL HAVE A SORE THROAT AND EAR PAIN (in my right ear). I give in. I'm going to the doctor on Saturday. I'm not going to chance it getting worse. And I didn't go on Friday because I didn't want to take any chance of missing work.

More challenges for the day. It's not my fault, but there are issues that the trainer had to help with. Ended up doing (what I deem) a research project. Fingers crossed, moving forward, everything will improve after the emails that were sent in hopes to correct the day. 

The mood: focused! The attitudes around me: why; where's your high energy? When you're focused, it's called FOCUS for a reason!!! No time to laugh, play, have fun; just stay focused on the task at hand to properly complete everything. Still a long day. But everything got done before going home.

Do you have access to Serius XM radio? Pat Monahan from the band "Train" has his own show called "Train Trax" and I love listening to it every Friday. I think it's on from 10pm-11pm and then does a rerun from 1am-2am (something like that). Anway, if you get a chance to listen, he's funny. (kinda weird too) But he's good at what he does. He gets to select new music before it comes out. So he's choosing what he likes and shares with us before it even becomes a big deal. Most of the time he selects good music. The man knows talent and upcoming music... that's for sure! My favorites that I listened to this week were actually Train, Twenty-One Pilots, and Bastille. All had new songs I'm sure will be big hits with the public soon.

Snow falling. Cold night. Time for blankets and a great sleep! No alarm clocks for this weekend. Let what come... may. And cuddle time with the fur babies.

Blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment