Monday, February 7, 2022

Beginning the week: Day Off- Yea!

Well, not everything goes the exact way that I hope for. Yet, I must make the best of each situation. I woke up and had breakfast. Had several LONG conversations today. It does help to stay connected with people. But it's also good to let go of emotions, let past hurts go, and remember to move forward. 

- Cat litter and trash cleaned. 

- Dishes washed.

- Dinner made.

- Writing accomplished.

- just a few more things to accomplish: fish tank to clean, exercise (10 min), shower, homework

After the conversations that were had today, I made dinner. Yes, I actually baked fish and green beans with a glass of peach whiskey. It was good. Finished binge-watching my Netflix show while writing and playing with the animals. And time to have a successful evening.

As my older guy friend said "it's 90% showing up to be successful" and that's what I'm trying to do; start accomplishing things one thing at a time. That, in itself, is the start of feeling accomplished. Maybe moving forward that's the key to success. 

Fight the exhaustion (possibly depression). Do something successful each day to have a positive attitude and hopeful personality. And prove to myself that accomplishing goals is honestly possible. There may be delays... but that doesn't mean we can't overcome the difficulties. 

Oh, and I had the conversation to choose no surgery moving forward early this afternoon. Just another thing I'll have to choose on my own. And that's ok too. 

2022 will still be a good year. It's proving to be challenging, but this I can do! Sometimes you just need a day off to get your head on straight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment