Thursday, December 8, 2022

Thursday Something

 Nothing like falling asleep on the couch the night before. Then I get up and I go to bed around 1am. The next thing I know, I wake up around 3:20am and I cannot go back to sleep. Seriously? All I wanted was a little more sleep.

So I got up and took the trash out. Dog ran away at 5am (so much for a walk). I did stretches on the desk in the cool crisp air. Walked 3 miles this morning for my workout. Prepped for work. Worked as hard and accurately as I could. And here we are. 

I'm EXHAUSTED this Thursday evening! 

And I'm pissed. What is it about guys and one track minds? Friendship apparently isn't even a thing anymore. All they want is sex. If it's not sex, then it's nothing. I miss having friendships and REAL RELATIONSHIPS. I think those days are gone. It's important to continuously remind yourself: it's better to be alone than be miserable with someone else. 

On four hours of sleep, emotions high (mainly because I'm mad at myself for thinking things are positive when they're not), not doing another workout, and not doing a little more work tonight, I'm done. Bedtime. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment