Saturday, December 10, 2022

Christmas Shopping

- Snow on the ground is beautiful.

- Slept in until 10:30am

- Time to get going!

I woke up to create my Christmas list. Because I participated in a Secret Santa, that is what is getting me out of the house to go holiday shop. Had a lovely chat with my dear friend Brad. Haven't truly spoken to him in awhile so it was nice to catch up. And off to shower, look cute for the day, socialize and shop, come home to put up the tree, and go back to my running training schedule. 

Should be fun.

Remember: don't get angry around this time of year. Get sleep, let the stress roll off your back, and start fresh. Life is too short to be angry (especially at dumb stuff). With that being said, I suppose I better take my own advice and behave for someone I'm currently annoyed with and do something nice for December 17th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment