Monday, December 12, 2022

Funny, NOT Funny for a Good Morning

The cat threw up on my bed this morning! Really??? What in the world is that about? I woke up to puke right next to my pillows.

Then there is a HUGE CRASH around 6:40am. I thought it was shattering glass. (Doesn't matter how you look at it, this isn't good.) Nope, turn the lights on and half my closet rack came crashing to the ground. All my work clothes on the floor. What am I supposed to wear? What a mess! Why is it on the floor? Ugh! Not pleased. 

And then my heater in my office is burned out. I let someone borrow it and they burned out the high setting accidentally. It's a cheap little heater, but COME ON! I was kind and let someone borrow it but they weren't gentle or care like I do and now I'm stuck with a broken unit. :( No good deed goes unpunished- it feels like sometimes. 

Well, at least it's a Monday and I'm grateful for structure. Back to a routine. (I was super lazy this weekend... no clue why!) And this is week 2 of training. My body hurts (so good!) and endurance is increasing (I hope) so this is a minor setback to a great week.  

Also got all my holiday shopping completed in one day. All I have to do is wrap and mail within the next two days. Feels great to give back. At the same time... OUCH! Times are tight. I wish I could give more but I just can't. And I didn't even purchase anything special. I mainly purchased something for a Secret Santa gift and then a few extras for people who have helped throughout the year and made a huge difference in my life.

Staying positive! Enjoying the smells, the feels, the joys, and the sights of the season.

Back to exercising... and then back to work.

Don't forget: only do what YOU can do; it's enough! Making sure to focus on ourselves is most important. We can only truly help others once we are in a good place with who we are.

Have a great night.


No comments:

Post a Comment