Saturday, December 10, 2022

Chilled to the Bone

- 12 hours sleep was much needed from Thursday night to Friday morning. Definitely feeling refreshed. 

- Also starting to calm down from being vexed by a neighborly situation.

The work day turned out great! I accomplished all my goals: presentation done, posts scheduled, big project completed, Christmas ornaments mailed. 

It started snowing around noon. I have no problem with the snow. For whatever reason, I'm LOVING IT. It was just cold. Really cold. And I'd rather curl up into a ball and stay warm.

My friend calls and says "gym? Pool? Now!" Ok, yes ma'am. Off we went and I gotta tell you, I'm so glad she made me go. It definitely helps to have an accountability partner. We went to the gym, spoke to new people (as always), splish-splashed in the pool, and came home. It was a decent workout. And then I got to snuggle into the blankets and be warm. 

Thank you for exercise, friends, and great days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment