Have you ever had those days where it just doesn't work out as planned?
I haven't been able to sleep at night- so waking up when I want has been nonexistent. (Some day I'll wake up for morning exercises again!) 😆 Anyway, detox will begin Monday; I'll share the bottle looks and recipes when I begin.
In the meantime, you can never go wrong with a beautiful salad. (Yes, salad is extremely difficult to digest for anyone with stomach issues.) A cold, nice, salad is refreshing and hits the spot sometimes.
Don't forget to try and accomplish some sort of exercise. If you can add in sauna time, that will be beneficial as well. (I'll explain with the detox information.)
Anyway, swim completed. Walk completed. Yoga stretches done. 35 minute sauna. Check.
Apologies for a later post than expected. Yesterday turned out to be very interesting. Banana breakfast. Cucumber snack. Lunch was soup. Apple snack with nuts. Salad was for dinner.
I turn around to pay a bill and realize my wallet is missing at 11pm. I had this nagging feeling since 7pm to go buy something. So I finally get up to pay a bill. WHERE'S THE WALLET? Come to find out I'm pretty sure it's at Panera Bread.
Identity theft has been an issue for me for 20 years. Went to check a dating app and someone got me banned for life. ??? Ok, this is shaping up to be a horrible night. Looking into it; we'll see if Administrators help or not. It also makes me wonder what else was hacked...
Then there was the realization that dating stinks. (I'll discuss later.) Heartbreak isn't for the faint of heart.
If only I could stop stressing. 🥺 Off to bed it is.
Have a great night and blessings for tomorrow.




No comments:
Post a Comment