Monday, August 17, 2026

Haircuts and Drowsiness

The best part about Monday is there are never any Monday Blues. 😂


  • Event #1: Doctor appointment to gather information. (check, and I'll explain later, next month)

  • Event #2: Dog groomer! (Addie shined and was happy by the end.)

  • Event #3: Spend time with parents. We never know how much time we have with the ones we love. So it's always nice to have a pitstop and enjoy their company. Especially on a beautiful, sunny day. 

  • Event #4: Pick up dog from groomer. (We planned to go for a walk but she needed water and rest first.)

  • Event #5: Home to rest. And apparently that's where the night ends. I ended up sleeping for 12 hours. It was impossible to wake up. Addie had energy after a few hours, but apparently I didn't. The sleep was great! (Ugh, I didn't meet all my goals for the day.)

Moral of the story: when your body says to rest, REST. Upon waking my voice was healed, the body felt great, the doggie was happy, and life was good. 


Daily Quote: Rest is not an act of selfishness, but rather the purest form of self-love. - Tricia Hersey

No comments:

Post a Comment